Knife attack: prevention and survival.
DESCRIPTION: The knife is the most common weapon used by criminals. Knife attack takes an average of five seconds.
Protection against such an attack also requires an understanding of today’s criminals, prisoners, terrorists, martial art systems, and military units use of knife.
Content: – how to survive knife attack, which will take place at full speed
– You will learn that there are only 10 directions for knife attack
– how to avoid the stabbing and attack in the early stages
– 21 feet / 7 meters’ rule: what it is and how it can save your life
– Jim Wagner knife disarming technics used by the police, prison guards and the military all over the world
– to protect yourself, you also need to know how to attack with a knife
During this course, a variety of scenarios is used, explanation of legal side and how to resolve conflict situations!
Course duration: 4 hours.
Trainer: Vladimir Sillaste
Cost of 70 eur.